"If you see the magic in a fairy tale, you can face the future."

Sunday, January 16, 2011

The First Important Thing (Fifth Post)

LOVE

The premises of this blog is that you need to focus your thinking on what is really important in life. I'm suggesting that we zero in on the area of character qualities, and I have chosen four traits for us to look at. There's nothing  profound about the number four, other than the fact it is much more manageable than a list of eleven, seventeenor thirty-three
The list of four isn't in any particular order with the exception of Number one. Number one for a reason. The reason is quite simple--- God lists it as number one: love. Ah,love I'm a baby boomer/child of the nineties whenever I hear the word love, it splatters on my mind like a rainbow of colors on a tie-dyed T-shirt. Lets face it--people around us have much different view of love than God has.

We never had to refer to Webster's for the definition of the word because even that was given to us: " Love means never having to say you're sorry." 

We always have had a bulk ofour lives bookened by television sitcoms. In those, we made the Love Connection and booked a weekly crruise on The Love Boat. But did all the viewing  and listening about love accurately measure the parameters of love?
No, I see love through  very diffirent set of lenses, so we owe it to ourselves to see how We view it and how We can put that type of love into practice in our everyday lives.

What is it that you---especially you Timoy-- will see that makes me respect you? Love, ofcourse
I think I can summarize this paragraph with one sentence: Love will be our definitive mark. I  have greate respect for you and great interest in knowing you who has caused me to change my life.
But there's another important truth to bring up, something you may have already been thinking about.That I won't leave you if you also promise you'll do the same way too.I can't love my way through many issues that face me by myself, but You can work with me and especially God within me.
Do you get it? How will I able to live a life with less stress? I Won't-- Your the one who always helps me and give me the clarity of mind, the settled feeling I need to make the right decisions that keeps me from caring in under life anxieties. And thats's good news, If I truly believe God's Word which truly says that love is the most important thing---that its' number one on my Short list. 

I will strive to make love my top priority. Not second, third,or fourth--first. And as I commit to practicing it everyday, love will "excel still more" I know I will never be perfect, But I can always improve. I will learn and grow and mature in my loving ways. 


Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way.
I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we're saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said.

Until we meet again, I shall continue to punctuate my every sentence with a kiss. And I will continue to think of you tenderly and gaze at your picture wishfully every night before I go to sleep.
Soon, these lonesome nights will be  lost forever, and we'll happily share happy moments together again and  again.


                                                                                                                   ALL MY LOVE
                                                                                                                         aryanne



No comments:

Post a Comment