"If you see the magic in a fairy tale, you can face the future."

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Peak HOURS

Is your hours of work 14hours? Are you kidding me?Why aren't you texting me? You started your work at 10am and Now its11:3opm accurately, should you be off by ending by 6pm or 8pm perhaps, Oh. Workaholic much? Its not too bad for you I guess, But very unusual  for me. *FUUUUU! I think you forgot I'm here, " Hello? I'm waiting for you can't you see? I waited for several hours for you. Yet, nothing happened. You made me pissed off, my head is gonna burst. * uggh! How i wish I never cared at all. But i always do. Am I  that hot tempered, or were you the one who is the protagonist in this case.

Writing what i felt for you makes me clam down, I hope it wouldn't last long I'll be okay, Hopefully  I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment