"If you see the magic in a fairy tale, you can face the future."

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Why is love so compelling and yet often So painful?!  Why is it that something as wonderful as LOVE can also bring us to our knees?  Falling into love, falling out of love, hurting or being hurt by the people we love, or longing for love – why is it that can love can hurt so much?

I feel both love and anger, the pain of the block or longing the unblocked state I've been experiencing love more easily. And pain frequently,How do you delineate love? I have at time when I pause to reflect and ask myself        
 " Why are you treating me like this" Do u know about the difference between  love and selfish love? I just wanted to hear your explaination. But you acted  so mean its like selfish love does the contrary. How can you ever understand me, It was a simple Favor, perhaps you misunderstand it, Well Im sorry of you do.

Loving someone like you was tough, if " akong pang gisalod" the bucket of tears for you it would be so much you can even used it for bathing  (: 

REMEMBER: my attitude is based on how you treat me.

No comments:

Post a Comment